I'm really trying to get back into planning mode because the wedding is only 2 months away (EGADS!). There's still a lot to do, so I opted to scratch something off my list today. I got my appointment made for hair and makeup. Just like is the case with most of the rest of the wedding planning, I found Adorn via an internet search. I think they were listed on one of the many wedding vendor sites I've visited. Anyway, after visiting their website, I felt confident that they would do a spectacular job with my hair and makeup.
Since my veil is a circlet/wreath style, I'm thinking that I want an up-do for my hair. I think the veil would look really pretty nestled around a bun or twist of some kind. I really like this twist:
And I also really like this bun:
I guess I'll have to bring my veil along and see if the salon has any insight as to what the best style will be to accommodate the veil.
As for makeup, of course, I want whatever will bring out my natural beauty, but I really love the look this girl has.
The many layers of shadow and liner on her eyes is just gorgeous. The rest of her makeup is understated bringing the focus to her lovely eyes. I love my eyes, so I definitely want to bring attention to them.
Now, I've just got to decide if I want to add a manicure onto my beautification. Also, do I want Amy (my esthetician) to give me a facial before I leave for Asheville? And also, should I have Komal thread my eyebrows? I'm thinking yes.



No comments:
Post a Comment