Friday, February 15, 2013

The Dashing Groom

I really am the luckiest woman in the world. I'm marrying such a supportive and wonderful man. Sometimes, I just wonder how the Karma gods found me to bestow such blessings upon my life.

What makes Cliff such a wonderful man? Well, there are lots of reasons, but today's reason is his support for my blogging. Last night, Cliff found the perfect clothing items for our wedding. I know in this post I had put a whole bunch of pictures of clothing that interested him from Gentlemen's Emporium. Those items were really nice, but I never thought he was 100% sure that was the look he wanted for our wedding. It turns out that it wasn't. Instead of going the traditional route of a suit, Cliff is doing something more his style. I couldn't be more thrilled with the awesome choices he has made for his groom's wear. And he so awesomely sent me pictures of all the items he purchased so I could include them here.

First, there's this shirt.




Over the shirt, he is going to wear this tunic.





And finally, he has chosen this pair of pants to complete the look.



I love the simplicity of this clothing. But here is the amazing part. Cliff has purchased ecologically responsible clothing for our wedding. All these items are made from hemp, and the website where he got these clothes (rawganique.com) "... offers sweatshop-free, chemical-free, cruelty-free hemp products that are made with love in USA, Canada, Europe, & Thailand. We do not test any of our products on animals; except for cruelty-free wool bedding & socks, our eco-friendly products are also 100% vegetarian, vegan, and PVC-free."

This clothing makes a great statement, both in fashion and environmental responsibility. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for my wedding choices as my dress comes from Target. But it's something I can work towards as we move forward. Every day this man astounds me even more, and every day, I realize how lucky I am to be with a man I both admire and love so greatly.

So, the only thing missing for his outfit are some shoes to complete the look. There are a few types of sandals we're looking at for him, so hopefully, we'll find something that works with the rest of the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment