Friday, November 2, 2012

Getting Married

I've been with Cliff for almost 8 years. We know that we're in this for life. Of course, being a female, I often think about a wedding and marrying the man I love. But we've been fine with keeping things the same because we're in this together, no matter if we have a piece of paper or not. But still, being a female, I would often bring up the subject of marriage. So, it looks like maybe my womanly ways have finally broken him down.

We got engaged on Halloween. So, I've been working on this for less than 2 days. But we know when we're getting married. I always said if we ever got married, it would be on our anniversary. So, April 9, 2013 is the day we will tie the knot. We also know where this event will occur. We are going to do it in Asheville. We both love Asheville, so it is the perfect place to make our lifelong commitment and then go get beer.

So, this blog is going to help me get organized for the big day. I'll be posting ideas here that I can come back to later to purchase or create when the time gets closer.



No comments:

Post a Comment